I have decided it's easier to post my wishlist here, instead of on a separate site. So here is my wishlist, not censored for price or impossibility or anything ... and not really in any particular order. They're all things I want :).
- Visits! Bring dinner. Bring a book. Bring your laptop. Bring news of your life. Or bring your knitting and just sit and "be" here for a while. Talking is optional, but nice!
- Running around for me. Having somebody I could call and say "Could you pick up a blah from the frob shop this week?" is insanely useful. A booklet with "running around" coupons would be greatly treasured.
- Adopt me a fairy penguin. How could I not want this? Penguin Foundation lets you "adopt" a fairy penguin for a year!
- I definitely need an Engineered By Firefly bumper sticker for my new wheelchair!
- My TV tuner needs replacing - this one is most appropriate.
- I have a great idea for a mural that I could paint in the bathroom, but I need a hand with design and somebody who can stand on a chair to paint it!
- A 3-bedroom house in Nunawadding/similar with a garden at the back and all on one level for wheelchair access (I don't ask for much, do I?).
- I'd love these books by Peter Rowe to add to my selection of awesome kids books!
- I'd love some more Sugru to make things with!
- Pretty much everything that Stick Man Communications sells - definitely all of the humour books and children's books, and some "happy wheelchair" stickers.
- A classic poet shirt like this one, or two (or three, or ...), would be really good. Probably in a smart grey or black colour instead of white though - I hate wearing white. Ask me for measurements.
- Other mandarin-collared shirts in the same colours too.
- Build one of these v3 Window Farms for my big windows and help me plant it!
- A Digifit Total Health Bundle costs a bunch but would help me monitor my health status
- There are also a bunch of things on my ThinkGeek Wish List, none of which actually have to be bought at ThinkGeek but all of which it's easy to get there.