My name is Ricky Buchanan. Here's my main theory on life: I may have disabilities and problems and troubles and stuff that holds me back, but dammit I'm Not Done Living! Not by a long chalk.
So hang onto your hats and come along for the ride ... if you're game ...
- ATMac is a blog and extensive website covering all areas of assistive technology for Apple users including Mac OS X computers, iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
- No Pity City has a plethora of T-shirts and other apparel with disability-related slogans, and some with motivational slogans.
- iTalk Magazine is a family friendly tutorial and information site for people who are brand new iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone users.
- Four Walls No Limits contains hints and tips and personal experiences about surviving, and thriving, while bedridden or housebound or otherwise mostly confined to one small space.
- Obstructed Technology is a blog chronicling people's experiences of under-funding, over-complication and slowness in Australian government-funded assistive technology schemes.
- Migraine Friendly contains all my resources related to following the David Buchholz program detailed in "Heal Your Headache: The 1-2-3 Program".
- Open Letter To Those Without ... contains the original 'Open Letter To Those Without CFS/Fibro' and many alternatives and translations made by myself and others.
- Being Gentle With Everything is about being gentle to yourself, being gentle to the world we live in, being gentle as a philosophy of life.
- ME/CFS Foothold has advanced information and many personal accounts from sufferers of ME/CFS.
- Journeying/Journalling is my online personal journal hosted at Dreamwidth. Feel free to leave comments!
- You can find more information about about me on the About Ricky Buchanan page.
- A Lifetime Of Dreams Coming Up is a huge huge huge big list of lots of the goals and dreams I'd like to achieve this lifetime.
- Ricky's Wish List has a long, long, long, long, long list of all the stuff I covet!
- My Writing, the bits that aren't anywhere else, is here.
- My Kiva lender's page.
- My contact details are always here, though the contents changes from time to time.
Specialization is for wimps - I don't apologize for being eclectic, I celebrate it!
I'm a fairy penguin. If you need to ask, you won't understand. Just look at the picture.